Finally ordered my Ebike today

Well I got an email yesterday that my bike was shipped. ETA is Aug. 27. One full month after I ordered.

I think I'm also younger than you. Even this week with the mileage I've ridden, I don't think I match your totals. You must be one of the highest mileage riders on this forum. I live in Burnaby so we should try to meet up for a ride sometime. I notice from the pictures thread there are a number of us from the lower mainland on this forum.
And at least one from just a bit south on the Salish Sea (in Bellingham)

And at least one from just a bit south on the Salish Sea (in Bellingham)

I am planning on heading to Bellingham to mountain bike with my son, I hear the trails in Bellingham are amazing. Of course for that ride I'll be riding my MTB and not my electric. Do you have any favourite places to eat that you would recommend?

OP, glad to hear your bike is finally going to arrive soon. A long wait is annoying when it is prime riding season.

I am planning on heading to Bellingham to mountain bike with my son, I hear the trails in Bellingham are amazing. Of course for that ride I'll be riding my MTB and not my electric. Do you have any favourite places to eat that you would recommend?

OP, glad to hear your bike is finally going to arrive soon. A long wait is annoying when it is prime riding season.
We have lots of local brew pubs, seafood joints and many diverse excellent ethnic cuisines. What type do you favor?

We have lots of local brew pubs, seafood joints and many diverse excellent ethnic cuisines. What type do you favor?
I am open to all types of food and my son and I love seafood. But willing to try new things. In Vancouver we have a lot of sushi places so I would rather avoid that because how different could it be only 30-40 miles away?

Anthony's home port is very good seafood. Deanna's for best Italian. Filling Station best burger. Stone's Throw is a great little brew garden with rotating food trucks closest to Blanchard Mt. Aslan has the best variety of beers and good food. Twin Sisters has good beer great outdoor and indoor space and decent food. Wanida is our best Thai. Mikonos is best Greek.

Well I got an email yesterday that my bike was shipped. ETA is Aug. 27. One full month after I ordered.
Be sure to let us know how you like your bike! This post grabbed my attention as I'm about to purchase my first ebike and Volt Yukon 750 Limited WAS in my top 3 picks. Now i'm wondering about their customer service :oops:. Let us know what you think of the bike! And congratulations I'm sure you'll love it despite that wait.

Back