FATHOM E+ 3 experience?

Bike has been in the shop for twice now, first time for 11 days, now 15 days with no end in sight.

I have asked Giant to provide a refund, super unhappy with the 'reliability' or lack there off, I guess, with this bike. I have to drag every answer out of Giant and they take 0 initiative. Apparently it is a known issue for which they do not have a solution (yet).

So... do not buy a Liv Intrigue Pro or Giant Trance 2020.

Bike has been in the shop for twice now, first time for 11 days, now 15 days with no end in sight.

I have asked Giant to provide a refund, super unhappy with the 'reliability' or lack there off, I guess, with this bike. I have to drag every answer out of Giant and they take 0 initiative. Apparently it is a known issue for which they do not have a solution (yet).

That really sucks! Had zero issues with mine, but that doesn't help you at all.
What's the issue with the Liv?

I own the latter. No issues after 2000 km, and perfect servicing from the LBS. Some work done at home. For instance, the dropper post replaced with OneUp because the original post got damaged in a crash. The chain replaced after 1950 km.

The dealer response seems slow. Sounds like a sensor failure. Generally I hear Giant sending whatever replacement part needed, rather quickly. Perhaps there's a disconnect in the process somewhere along the way. I know some shops are backed up with a huge backlog of service requests, to the point they're overwhelmed.

The dealer response seems slow. Sounds like a sensor failure. Generally I hear Giant sending whatever replacement part needed, rather quickly. Perhaps there's a disconnect in the process somewhere along the way. I know some shops are backed up with a huge backlog of service requests, to the point they're overwhelmed.
✝ Liv Intrigue E+ Pro June 2020 - September 2020

Well in my case the store said that my problem is a 'known problem' that the factory is trying to find a solution for but... they don't have one yet. They took it back in for a couple weeks but with no solution in sight and no replacement bikes available, I got a full refund. That was good service of course, since the bike was used a lot in those couple months and it definitely had some paint damage too.

I am now the proud owner of a Specialized Turbo Levo 29'er and while it was a shame my Liv didn't last, I am super happy to now have a 29er and overall a lighter bike.

✝ Liv Intrigue E+ Pro June 2020 - September 2020

Well in my case the store said that my problem is a 'known problem' that the factory is trying to find a solution for but... they don't have one yet. They took it back in for a couple weeks but with no solution in sight and no replacement bikes available, I got a full refund. That was good service of course, since the bike was used a lot in those couple months and it definitely had some paint damage too.

I am now the proud owner of a Specialized Turbo Levo 29'er and while it was a shame my Liv didn't last, I am super happy to now have a 29er and overall a lighter bike.
Glad you found a satisfactory solution.

Back