Evelo Delta

Dwight

IMG_4339.JPG
My new Evelo Delta arrived Friday, I assembled it and charged the battery for 15 hours, took it for a short ride on Saturday and decided to change out the handlebars for a more relaxed ride, added a suspension seatpost, a rear rack and a couple of mirrors.

So far my top speed on a private road is 33 mph, this bike flies and is powerful, zips up hills like they were flat!

Decided to swap out suspension seat post and installed a dropper, so far absolutely love it, will most likely miss the suspension on a longer ride....

Last edited:
View attachment 18321 My new Evelo Delta arrived Friday, I assembled it and charged the battery for 15 hours, took it for a short ride on Saturday and decided to change out the handlebars for a more relaxed ride, added a suspension seatpost, a rear rack and a couple of mirrors.

So far my top speed on a private road is 33 mph, this bike flies and is powerful, zips up hills like they were flat!

Decided to swap out suspension seat post and installed a dropper, so far absolutely love it, will most likely miss the suspension on a longer ride....

Just bought mine on Thursday! Have you found a kick stand that fits this bike? Looking to purchase all my accessories before the bike arrives :)

Thanks! I'll be buying that shortly. Very excited to get the bike as I'm coming from a hub drive Sondors :)
I upgraded from a 2014 hub drive, a Surface 604 Element, fat bike.

I hope you like your Delta as much as I do, it may take a little getting used to given the increased speed and torque and the nuvinchi cvt.

I upgraded from a 2014 hub drive, a Surface 604 Element, fat bike.

I hope you like your Delta as much as I do, it may take a little getting used to given the increased speed and torque and the nuvinchi cvt.

Yeah I'm quite excited about the CVT, should be quite fun. I'm actually picking it up locally at their shop in Seattle this Friday :)

Lucky you!!!
I have ridden over 100 miles and absolutely love this bike, gives me confidence that I can climb any hill and make it home with plenty of juice, and it looks good too!!!

Oh man. So I got mine on Friday. Picked it up locally at their shop and then proceeded to bike around the neighborhood. The NuVinci CVT is the best thing ever. Going to buy some commuter tires for it and keep the Nobby Nics for camping.

Love it!

Oh man. So I got mine on Friday. Picked it up locally at their shop and then proceeded to bike around the neighborhood. The NuVinci CVT is the best thing ever. Going to buy some commuter tires for it and keep the Nobby Nics for camping.

Love it!
Glad to hear it went well, I knew you were going to love it! Please let me know what kind of commuter tires you buy, I may switch in the Spring....

Glad to hear it went well, I knew you were going to love it! Please let me know what kind of commuter tires you buy, I may switch in the Spring....

I just bought some 27.5" Schwalbe Marathons from my LBS. Haven't mounted them yet as I do love zooming through my "shortcuts" on my commute, but I've heard good things. Might get some Schwalbe Hurricanes so I can keep my shortcuts though! :)

View attachment 18321 My new Evelo Delta arrived Friday, I assembled it and charged the battery for 15 hours, took it for a short ride on Saturday and decided to change out the handlebars for a more relaxed ride, added a suspension seatpost, a rear rack and a couple of mirrors.

Hi, your bike looks great..was it easy to find a rack to fit ?
Al

Beautiful bike, and looks set up to go just about anywhere.

Back