Espin Support MIA

altabycdena

Region
USA
Interested in people's experience with Espin support. I sent an email via the website support page at 8AM Thursday morning. Got an automated receipt of message, but nothing yet from the support department. I just called the support number (Monday morning), there is a recorded message telling me they are not there, but no provision for me to leave a message or number. I am beginning to feel that this is an unreasonable response time.

My experience has been that they might be a week to reply to an email.

Interested in people's experience with Espin support. I sent an email via the website support page at 8AM Thursday morning. Got an automated receipt of message, but nothing yet from the support department. I just called the support number (Monday morning), there is a recorded message telling me they are not there, but no provision for me to leave a message or number. I am beginning to feel that this is an unreasonable response time.
They have always been very prompt. If I send something now, I usually hear back within 24 hours max...

Thanks. They have gotten back to me, via email. Now I am waiting on their replay to my reply. That is progress and I am hopeful.

Just curious as to what problem you are having. I have 2 Sports and may be able to help...
I am getting Error Code 07, which the manual says is a connection issue with the motor. It also says a technician needs to deal with it and a password is required. The motor makes a noise and understandably there is no power. I've ridden the bike less than 20 times. Otherwise, I am liking the bike.

Have you checked all the cables to make sure they are properly connected? Another user had an issue and that was his problem... so an easy fix.

Have you checked all the cables to make sure they are properly connected? Another user had an issue and that was his problem... so an easy fix.
Yes, I did this. And just to be sure, I just went out and did it again. No joy. I wonder if the other user got the sound?

Yes, I did this. And just to be sure, I just went out and did it again. No joy. I wonder if the other user got the sound?
Boo... I was hoping it was simple for you.

The issue I had was the battery wasn't all the way pushed in... have you checked that?

Sorry your bike is having an issue. I usually get responses from Espin support within 24 hours. They may want photos or a short video of the problem.

yes...so far they have been very good with support for me...just an fyi, one of the co-owners have reached out the the members on the espin facebook group...she has been very helpful...it's always a leap of faith to buy anything that is a direct online seller....think they realize that support is impt to their business

Update: Espin Support has been on the job. I am happy and satisfied. After some back and forth and passing along of images & video, they have decided to replace the wheel. That will take a while as they have to order it. That's okay, I'll walk up the hills in the meantime. It still burns calories.

Back