Escape?

mileskr

Region
Canada
Anyone have anything about the Escape? The small amount I have seen show this to be an awesome bike based on the components. I am ready to pull the trigger but I see lots of issues with support and getting a response from Himiway. I just want the bike to ship in a reasonable amount of time. I live in Canada so won't be riding much for a bit but I want to beat any shortages like last season.

Anyone have anything about the Escape? The small amount I have seen show this to be an awesome bike based on the components. I am ready to pull the trigger but I see lots of issues with support and getting a response from Himiway. I just want the bike to ship in a reasonable amount of time. I live in Canada so won't be riding much for a bit but I want to beat any shortages like last season.
No one has anything to say? Hard to gain a good idea of any thing. The few posts are the same few guys ranting about other things half the time..

No one has anything to say? Hard to gain a good idea of any thing. The few posts are the same few guys ranting about other things half the time..
Dear Customer,
You could find more information on our Facebook Group. 'Himiway Bike Owners Group'.
About shipping time for Escape, it will be shipped in early March if you order today :)

Back