Error 48, Bafang 500w rear hub / c600e controller HELP PLZ!

DaltonBissell

My bike shows an Error 48, Bafang 500w rear hub / c600e controller. Manufacturer wont help me, no manual for the bike, google search didn't help find an error code. Please save me thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20200412_134558.jpg
    IMG_20200412_134558.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 740
My bike shows an Error 48, Bafang 500w rear hub / c600e controller. Manufacturer wont help me, no manual for the bike, google search didn't help find an error code. Please save me thanks!

Hello
Did you find out what the problem was my bike has done the same and I can’t find information on it
Thanks
Bernard

Yeah I didn't find anything about that error code 48 either. The manual lists error code from 1 to 9.

Here's the manual for those interested : https://eccobike.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/C600E-instructions2014-2.pdf

A few questions/ideas :
  1. Does your bike still run fine ? Or is this error associated with an unusual behaviour ?
  2. Did you make sure everything meant to be connected to the controller (tachometer, pedal sensor, throttle, etc) is connected and functional ? Especially the tachometer.
  3. I thought for a moment that it might be error code 4 + 8 (hall error + controller comm error), but it seems far-fetched. Your thoughts ?
  4. I also wondered if "48" had anything to do with you battery voltage, but the C600E would normally display "48.0" at that spot.

Hi
I had the same problem it turned out to be the throttle switch on my bike strange thing was when you disconnect it the code still come up but when it was replaced all good

Back