eMTB Experience: Professionally Built Terrain Test Course Sits Right Next To The Worlds Only Indoor eMTB Bike Race Series

EBE

A new electric Mountain Bike Demo Experience is being added to the nationally recognized EnduroCross motocross indoor race series in 4 of their event locations. The professional track building team that will construct the treacherous, obstacle-filled trials course, indoors in event arenas, will also build a scaled version with dirt, rock gardens, and a host of banks and other features outdoors all designed to allow MTB enthusiasts the chance to test ride a number of electric-assist MTBs while checking out the wild indoor motocross racing. Additionally, on Sunday, 3 classes of pedal-assist eMTBs will race on a modified version of the indoor trials course with the top Pro level competing for a purse of $5,000.00. There's an intermediate level, an advanced level, and the top "Open" class level racing. There's more information on the eMTB Experience and the EnduroCross races at (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

I would like to attend this event, which the next one happens to be within 10 miles of my home. However I cannot find any specific information such as what manufacturers will be in attendance, time of the event, admission, etc.

Unfortunately, none of these events in the series, or the races for that matter, will happen. There was no interest from competitors to sign up. Also, no manufacturers were willing to participate in the expo programs. The group had invested significant dollars into this program with lots of verbal support but when it came to actually participating, crickets...

Unfortunately, none of these events in the series, or the races for that matter, will happen. There was no interest from competitors to sign up. Also, no manufacturers were willing to participate in the expo programs. The group had invested significant dollars into this program with lots of verbal support but when it came to actually participating, crickets...
Rats! Too early? Seems like a great idea, and eMTB looks like its seasoned enough now that its feasible.
Bummer!

You know it was very hard to figure out exactly what the event actually was supposed to be. An endurocross (with motorcycles) an emtb race, and expo? Not clear at all. If there was an amateur class for an emtb race I, and several of my riding buddies would have surly signed up, unless there was an high entry fee, but it looked like it was supposed to be a pro exhibition race? As I said; very confusing exactly what the event was.

Back