Electro Bike World 60V 35A kit

Timpo

I was looking at Electro Bike World page

And I noticed that they have 60V 35A upgrade kit
rs=w:600,h:600

60V 17.5Ah battery
rs=w:600,h:600

Since it's a triangle battery, I'm assuming you'll need a bag that's similar to Bolton RadRover?

Also, when I looked at Electro Bike World page, I noticed that they mounted that kit on Sondors, but I think that might be compatible to RadRover?

Even with G060.750DC (real 750W motor), I don't know if it's a bit too much?
Maybe G062.1000.DC might be a better motor?

How much power do you need? How fast do you want to go? Let your wallet be your guide!

If you're buying a motor for your fatty, I'd likely go with the biggest available (1000w). Downside is it wouldn't be just a matter of swapping the guts into the existing case. The 1000 isn't going to fit. There, I would have it laced up to a new wheel as part of the project.

And I would likely stay with 48-52v for a gear driven hub. That should be plenty - unless you HAVE to have the ultimate....

Nice kit, but is 60V still a bicycle? I’m to old, but I predict the youngsters here will see tough and even harsh kick back when someone dies riding at MC speeds with MTB brakes. Or a frame collapses...

I have friends and aquaintances with even more powerful kits. The smart ones have Magura and better hydraulic brake systems. YMMV

Good thought Thomas. A smart move prior to an all out move like this one might be to upgrade the Rover's mechanical brakes....

Different 'druthers Timpo. Using lessons learned, if I'm going to change motors, I'll go big every time. I have to wonder if Electrobikeworld may not know that 1000w motor exists.... -Al

Different 'druthers Timpo. Using lessons learned, if I'm going to change motors, I'll go big every time. I have to wonder if Electrobikeworld may not know that 1000w motor exists.... -Al
Vihn @eltro bike world knows it exists. I upgraded from 750 to 1000 go62.had to make changes. Roter needed to have 5mm spacer keep from rubbing inside brake pad. 9speed cassette need to be changed.go62 cassette hub is bigger than 750. not the best controller..I emailed V@electro bike world about possibility using their 52 volt 35 amp controller.problem motor connection on go62is L10. Their controller is not compatible. Looking at grinn for controller as V told me to splice controller motor cable to new Go62. Not going to do that.Still looking controller upgrade. Go62 kit on Amazon not plug and play by any means. Getting bike on the road this week. will up date on progress.

Vihn @eltro bike world knows it exists. I upgraded from 750 to 1000 go62.had to make changes. Roter needed to have 5mm spacer keep from rubbing inside brake pad. 9speed cassette need to be changed.go62 cassette hub is bigger than 750. not the best controller..I emailed V@electro bike world about possibility using their 52 volt 35 amp controller.problem motor connection on go62is L10. Their controller is not compatible. Looking at grinn for controller as V told me to splice controller motor cable to new Go62. Not going to do that.Still looking controller upgrade. Go62 kit on Amazon not plug and play by any means. Getting bike on the road this week. will up date on progress.
Um, you do know this is a two-year-old thread?

Vihn @eltro bike world knows it exists. I upgraded from 750 to 1000 go62.had to make changes. Roter Rotar?needed to have 5mm spacer keep from rubbing inside brake pad. 9speed cassette need to be changed.go62 cassette hub is bigger than 750. not the best controller..I emailed V@electro Electrobikeworld? bike world about possibility using their 52 volt 35 amp controller.problem motor connection on go62is L10. Their controller is not compatible. Looking at grinn Grin? for controller as V told me to splice controller motor cable to new Go62. Not going to do that.Still looking controller upgrade. Go62 kit on Amazon not plug and play by any means. Getting bike on the road this week. will up date on progress.
Grin needs a CA3 with their L10

Look into the KT controllers and displays. Just know you need to pay attention as models the LOOK very similar may have different features and wiring connectors.

Look into the KT controllers and displays. Just know you need to pay attention as models the LOOK very similar may have different features and wiring connectors.
Had 35 amp KT controller and lcd. Matched 750 bafang worked we'll. Motor connect no match for go62 . And I won't splice. I'll keep on looking the controller I got with kit is 30 amp. Will work for now. I seen thread 48/52/60volt controller and lcd but looks to come from Europe. This has l10 for go62.

Had 35 amp KT controller and lcd. Matched 750 bafang worked we'll. Motor connect no match for go62 . And I won't splice. I'll keep on looking the controller I got with kit is 30 amp. Will work for now. I seen thread 48/52/60volt controller and lcd but looks to come from Europe. This has l10 for go62.
Hi. I sell these L10 40A controller kits for Rad fitted with G062.1000w motor. Most of them sold to USA, Canada and UK.

Hi. I sell these L10 40A controller kits for Rad fitted with G062.1000w motor. Most of them sold to USA, Canada and UK.
That's what I'm looking for.i seen your thread.tried email @outlook no response. any way I have juiced rip current S. Has 750 bafang burnt up motor. Replaced with Go62 1000 watt geared hub motor. Your kit includes lcd correct. Not worried about other connects .except battery xt90 or xt60.ps thanks for getting back.Don

Kit includes controller+display+main harness.
Screenshot_20220811-202637.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220811-202650.jpg
    Screenshot_20220811-202650.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 141
  • CollageMaker_20211125_230412791__02.jpg
    CollageMaker_20211125_230412791__02.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 178
Connect all good,will go to rad for throttle. Unless you sell. Display is what KT.

Connect all good,will go to rad for throttle. Unless you sell. Display is what KT.
Display KT LCD8h 60v version (48v, 52v & 60v battery compatible just like the Controller).
I prefer Wuxing 130X throttle. Haven't got those to sell though.

Cool Will look that up. I have kt lcd 8h used with kt controller I bought this for first 750 upgrade . I have 52volt system.i run 2# 20amp/hr batterys.bms 50amp max.Continuous 40amp. how much is kit you sell shipping included . I will by throttle separate

Cool Will look that up. I have kt lcd 8h used with kt controller I bought this for first 750 upgrade . I have 52volt system.i run 2# 20amp/hr batterys.bms 50amp max.Continuous 40amp. how much is kit you sell shipping included . I will by throttle separate

Just checked lcd display will match your controller and Amazon has the throttle that is compatible.would you sell controller only or just whole kit with LCD display. Thanks for all your help much appreciated.Don

Just checked lcd display will match your controller and Amazon has the throttle that is compatible.would you sell controller only or just whole kit with LCD display. Thanks for all your help much appreciated.Don
I would like to purchase the whole kit. That way I have back up lcd.

Back