Electric bikes giving Ukrainian reconnaissance missions a new level of stealth and speed

Ebiker33

Warfare is always changing integrating the latest technology and E-bikes are part of that now.
Although dirt bikes could have been used in the past they are super loud and if you want to stealthily scout or do anything else, you would lose that with them.
Even the smoke they make from gas engines.

See video

Politics aside, how do you think E-bikes will change warfare?

I) They are perfect for stealthily scouting, getting in quick and back out, although you could do that with drones now as well.
2)Repositioning for strikes on armored targets quickly.
3)A two man sniper team can quickly infiltrate enemy lines.
4)Haul more gear including the Javelin aniti-tank system.
5)They could be used to slow the advance of troops, a dozen ebikes riders comes in, launch a ton of ordnance from positions and then zip out.
It would giving the opposing side pause to advance.

Bicycles have been used in warfare, probably since the development of the bike. The only difference today is the added motor.

Bantam_cykel.jpg

Another video

This is the Ebike featured by Delfast the Top 3.

When I looked at this, to me this more of a E-Motorcycle, sure it has peddles, but those might not even be used unless you run out battery juice.
The battery alone is 72V 48Ah and it can go 80 KPH, to me that isn't really an E-bike anymore.

My bike is so quiet 2 dogs today forgot to bark at me. The ones that climb the fence and put on a big show most times. ZZZZZZ

Last edited:
Back