Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys! Over the years, I've noticed that EBR will get picked up and a news story will be created or we'll get linked or just mentioned. These are fun, kind of special moments. So, I started collecting some screenshots and wanted to make a post here that could serve as a memory bank. Feel free to do the same in replies below. I am doing this because it seems like older posts and news will sometimes get taken down or a site will be acquired or the link will get changed. Thank you all for making this such a special place! Here's to all the great memories and fun that exploring ebikes and riding them together can bring ;)

Attachments

• electricbikereview-on-ars-technica.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-ars-technica.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 467
  • electricbikereview-on-bicycleretailer.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-bicycleretailer.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 475
  • electricbikereview-on-bicycling.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-bicycling.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 441
  • electricbikereview-on-business-insider-france.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-business-insider-france.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 318
  • electricbikereview-on-businessinsider-in.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-businessinsider-in.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 292
  • electricbikereview-on-citylab.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-citylab.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 411
  • electricbikereview-on-cleantechnica.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-cleantechnica.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 425
  • electricbikereview-on-howtomoney.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-howtomoney.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 428
  • electricbikereview-on-inside-higher-ed.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-inside-higher-ed.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 444
  • electricbikereview-on-lifehacker.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-lifehacker.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 433
  • electricbikereview-on-medium.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-medium.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 412
  • electricbikereview-on-reddit.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-reddit.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 454
  • electricbikereview-on-the-guardian.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-the-guardian.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 466
  • electricbikereview-on-theverge.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-theverge.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 437
  • electricbikereview-on-treehugger.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-treehugger.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 417
  • electricbikereview-on-wikipedia-de.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-wikipedia-de.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 417
  • electricbikereview-on-wikipedia.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-wikipedia.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 433
  • electricbikereview-on-yahoo-finance.jpg
    electricbikereview-on-yahoo-finance.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 426
Hi guys! Over the years, I've noticed that EBR will get picked up and a news story will be created or we'll get linked or just mentioned. These are fun, kind of special moments. So, I started collecting some screenshots and wanted to make a post here that could serve as a memory bank. Feel free to do the same in replies below. I am doing this because it seems like older posts and news will sometimes get taken down or a site will be acquired or the link will get changed. Thank you all for making this such a special place! Here's to all the great memories and fun that exploring ebikes and riding them together can bring ;)

Well done Court! ;)

Court, for all you've done, you deserve the attention. Your effort is very much appreciated. Thanks. 👍
Court, has done such an amazing job over the years, although I've only been on this site a few weeks, and watching Court and the guys for the same time I'm starting to get a real understanding for e-bikes

Last edited:
Thank you Court for all that you’ve done for the e-biking community. Not only do you give unbiased opinions on bike reviews, but you interview experts in how to maintain our bikes. You’ve given us a forum where we can discuss and contribute information amongst ourselves in a friendly and respectful manner about our experiences in things that are interrelated beyond the bikes themselves. Indeed you made this happen, but credit must also go to all those who contribute by participating in the forum, because that’s what makes this forum unique. Thanks agin.

It looks like it's time for an update from Court on some more recent new stories on EBR... since September 2019.;)

Court, I notice that a lot of your recent reviews are in Vancouver. Any chance that sometime we could meet up and go for a ride? Maybe when you're reviewing a bike? I'd be happy to be the cameraman.

Back