eBike tech support job available

krdugger

Hello all! Hope this is okay to share here (I'm not sure if there is a better sub-forum, or if it is even allowed).
We are looking to hire another full time tech support agent. It's very tough to find people with bike, or eBike experience/knowledge.
I thought there would be no better place to find someone passionate about eBikes and looking for a new career during Covid than here.
If you are someone passionate about electric bikes, and looking for a fully remote position, please message me!

Company, Ride1UP:
35-40 hours per week. Job is fully remote. Fast typing a must. Entirely email based tech support for electric bikes.

Thank you! =D

Oh wow this is something perfect for me as I am a college student whos slowly but surely getting their Graphic Design degree, but I have been having a bit of trouble finding a bit of work that can be remote/non physical ( I got into a bad car accident so I cant strain myself too hard with my bad back).

I am super passionate about ebikes and very tech wise...Ive basically lived on computers since I was a teen and actually been looking to get my foot into the door of ebike business end because of how much I love riding and giving people advice about ebikes on the forums.

I hope this may be a match!

-Steven

Oh wow this is something perfect for me as I am a college student whos slowly but surely getting their Graphic Design degree, but I have been having a bit of trouble finding a bit of work that can be remote/non physical ( I got into a bad car accident so I cant strain myself too hard with my bad back).

I am super passionate about ebikes and very tech wise...Ive basically lived on computers since I was a teen and actually been looking to get my foot into the door of ebike business end because of how much I love riding and giving people advice about ebikes on the forums.

I hope this may be a match!

-Steven
Follow your dream and good luck with the job interview! :)

Back