Ebike Industry Insight Survey (Academic)

jamesrakic

Region
USA
Hello all,

I am a college student studying the industry of Ebikes. This short survey should take 2 minutes and all responses are greatly appreciated!
Survey

Hey! I wanted to fill in the survey, but it's closed.
I'm curious, what do you want to study exactly? The popularity, or something else?

I think it may be about reasons why people buy ebikes. Or, which bikes they prefer, and how they made decision which one to buy ( model, price, characteristics) and so on

Thanks for the explanation! It's quite an interesting and unusual theme for research. I've also done a few small researches, but have never faced such a topic, and also haven't heard that someone from my groupmates choose to write something about the ebike industry. This week I finished my last paper, and it was dedicated to an eco-friendly lifestyle, but I mentioned there are only electric cars and scooters. I got the assistance of https://ca.edubirdie.com/english-help because I had some problems with writing and didn't have enough time to write the theoretical part, so I decided to get professional help to have enough time for the practical one.

Back