eBike Connect Unfinished Ride?

Kiwibru

I have noticed when connected to my Kiox via phone and bluetooth that there are several unfinished rides shown in the app. I also notice that I can not 1) find a way to finish those rides and 2) delete those rides unless they are listed as finished.
Do any of you notice this and what is the solution to finishing the ride?

is this a new Kiox or the old one? one thing is you want to. make sure its set to reset the next day. you can manually finish a ride too. pushing the diamond button on the remote then using the right and left buttons to choose reset trip meter. that will end the ride too.

Kiox from 2020. Does the phone need to be connected with eBike connect active when going with the diamond button and R / L buttons on the left handlebar control pad?

Kiox from 2020. Does the phone need to be connected with eBike connect active when going with the diamond button and R / L buttons on the left handlebar control pad?
no. my rides seldom sync till the next ride no matter what. what does bike connect app show?

The majority of the rides are showing as complete but I do have one or two that are very old that are STUCK, can't be deleted because they are unfinished. Weird. I did finish the rides in question as I returned home, got off the bike, turned off computer, removed it, went inside. Later noticed the stuck rides when trying to delete after downloading to app on the phone to clear storage space on Kiox. Just doesn't seem to be an easy way to finish then delete an unfinished ride. What makes it unfinished ?

I posted this on another thread in relation to the Nyon, but the solution on the Kiox may be similar. The solution on the Nyon is that end of your ride, toggle the joystick right and down until you see an entry "Reset Trip" press that and the Nyon will end the ride and count the next ride seperately. If you're on the dashboard screen, you have to toggle down one screen and then toggle right and down. As said, I'm not sure if this is the same on the Kiox, but I would think it would be similar.

Back