EASYMOTION WIRELESS BLUETOOTH CONTROL

Dfstarman

Has anyone ever tried it?

Does it allow you, as it seems to imply that you can dial in the level of PAS support beyond the regular settings so I can cut down on ECO mode?
Only one dealer Electric Cyclery seems to have it?

No one has it. That particular fellow has had it on his website for few years now.
Easy Motion decided not to bring it in for 2014 or 2015...
That might change for next year...

No one has it. That particular fellow has had it on his website for few years now.
Easy Motion decided not to bring it in for 2014 or 2015...
That might change for next year...

I was told by a Emotion Sales Manager a new Bluetooth module will be released at Interbike in Las Vegas next month. With your smartphone and the module you will be able to dial the PAS assist from 1%-100%.

Woooo hoooo!

Those guys tricking out on bikes, are... Nuts!

The BH Premium app is available for mobile phone download and has some cool features and displays: navigation, PAS control, ascent, calories, heart rate, time, speed, cadence, distance, motor power, power and total power. There is also a settings pane with user profile, bike profile, connection status and diagnostics. The system diagnostics pane provides battery check, torque sensor calibration and system errors. There is a bike profile pane with something called, "locate my bike," settings. Perhaps one can locate a stolen bike if the blue tooth module is hooked up to the bike? There are also three ride modes: manual, automatic (gps) and automatic (heart rate).

Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 7.50.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 7.49.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 7.49.56 PM.png

Of course Ravi will be getting one! I look forward to his (and others') reviews and real world experiences. I haven't decided if I'll upgrade to this or not.

Ok, it was a rhetorical question!

About the biometric feature, I have to give a shout-out to Rakesh and Falco motors who promoted a version of that a year ago, Sept 2014.

http://www.falcoemotors.com

I am really enjoying the multiple operating systems that new wireless technology is bringing to ebikes.

My short list fav:
1. NuVinci Harmony Hsync : operator dials in a variable cadence setting. Power assist is adjusted by controls in the rear transmission, nu vinci gear, AND/OR the assist level of the motor.
2. Auto shifter - Shimano + Steps.
3. Operator interfaces with motor setting controls. (ST2, Falco, EM)
4. Falco and Easy Motion Biometric control (Heart rate).

Last edited:
You know you're getting bad when you want your tech toys to have their own tech toys... and I'm a tech head. I'd rather have tech toys than jewelry (and I *like* jewelry).

Has anybody tried the bluetooth module. I am waiting for feedback before pulling the trigger.

Thanks Lenny.
So, they have worked out the bugs? No connectivity issues, flawless? Any information on the torque sensor adjust through the module?
And finally in your opinion, is it worth $149?
Thanks in advance.

Back