Easy Motion Big Bud Pro Video Review

Tara D.

2WD Electric Fat bike sounds like it would be great for a Colorado winter :) I like How you can use the bike like an exercise bike but in the real world able to keep your heart rate in your zone with the help of the app. I had a really fantastic spin instructor once who was so good at describing and transporting us to another place out in the world during class but it doesn't beat actually being out there and exercising and viewing the world first hand! Have fun riding!

https://electricbikereview.com/easy-m... The Easy Motion Big Bud Pro is an all-wheel-drive electric fat bike with a 350 watt geared hub in the rear and a 250 watt geared hub in the front, provides excellent stability on soft terrain. Powerful 48 volt Lithium-ion battery pack built with high quality Samsung cells, it's removable for charging on or off the bicycle frame but relies on a dongle adapter to accomplish this (which could get lost more easily than if they used the same port type). Offers 16 gear combinations for easier climbing and low-speed starts, uses a torque sensor to activate the motor so pushing harder delivers more power. Both wheels feature a proprietary quick release for easier maintenance or light-weight transport and storage, only available in one frame size and color, optional phone app requires an accessory that replaces the display, no charging ports on this ebike for portable electronics.

2WD Electric Fat bike sounds like it would be great for a Colorado winter :) I like How you can use the bike like an exercise bike but in the real world able to keep your heart rate in your zone with the help of the app. I had a really fantastic spin instructor once who was so good at describing and transporting us to another place out in the world during class but it doesn't beat actually being out there and exercising and viewing the world first hand! Have fun riding!

https://electricbikereview.com/easy-m... The Easy Motion Big Bud Pro is an all-wheel-drive electric fat bike with a 350 watt geared hub in the rear and a 250 watt geared hub in the front, provides excellent stability on soft terrain. Powerful 48 volt Lithium-ion battery pack built with high quality Samsung cells, it's removable for charging on or off the bicycle frame but relies on a dongle adapter to accomplish this (which could get lost more easily than if they used the same port type). Offers 16 gear combinations for easier climbing and low-speed starts, uses a torque sensor to activate the motor so pushing harder delivers more power. Both wheels feature a proprietary quick release for easier maintenance or light-weight transport and storage, only available in one frame size and color, optional phone app requires an accessory that replaces the display, no charging ports on this ebike for portable electronics.
As an owner of a new Big Bud I have logged about 300 miles on the bike mostly trials and off roads rides. This review is spot on. Love this bike it is really fun to ride it

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 462
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 480
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 479
Looks like they updated the rubberized buttons on the display?

BTW, instantly recognized the wheels on the Russian BMP-1. Eww.

Last edited:
Back