emilycarter00
New Member
- Region
- USA
Hello guys, I've just foud out that there's a specific subforum for reviews of kits, so here I am.
I want to share my experience with E-Switchy conversion kits. I hadn't experiences with ebikes before, I was looking for transportation alternatives different to regular cycling since since I got transferred and my job is further away now, and my regular bike left me completely exhausted. So I decided to try switch one (That was about 9 months ago). When I got it I thought it would be very basic given the small size of the parts and the ease of installation, BUT it has been more than enough to achieve my goal of giving my bike a little boost for my rides. Little by little, as I’ve been adapting to the ebike, I’ve been learning to make the most of the different pedal-assist modes
... Overall I'm very happy
I want to share my experience with E-Switchy conversion kits. I hadn't experiences with ebikes before, I was looking for transportation alternatives different to regular cycling since since I got transferred and my job is further away now, and my regular bike left me completely exhausted. So I decided to try switch one (That was about 9 months ago). When I got it I thought it would be very basic given the small size of the parts and the ease of installation, BUT it has been more than enough to achieve my goal of giving my bike a little boost for my rides. Little by little, as I’ve been adapting to the ebike, I’ve been learning to make the most of the different pedal-assist modes