E-07 pops up, motor won’t run? Help

Bafang C965 display for a BBSHD, right? The E07 is high voltage protection, means that the battery voltage is too high.
I recall reading that new BBS02B/BBSHD kits were programmed by the factory to only run on 48V. A fully charged 48V battery comes in at 54.6V. A 52V battery goes to 58.6V. What does it say on your charger for the voltage rating?
If you do have a 52V battery, maybe the new display is set for 48V.
The Bafang kits could always handle 52V, but they couldn't handle owners that rode the throttle hard up hills while lugging the motor and overheating the motor. So Bafang tried to lock out the voltage.
The display looks like a S830. But if it worked for a couple of months I can't imagine it's set incorrectly. That said I would still check to see what it is set at... Perhaps it factory reset somehow.
If you don't have the display manual and know how to access settings.. Do a Google search and download a copy. It's pretty straightforward

Bafang C965 display for a BBSHD, right? The E07 is high voltage protection, means that the battery voltage is too high.
I recall reading that new BBS02B/BBSHD kits were programmed by the factory to only run on 48V. A fully charged 48V battery comes in at 54.6V. A 52V battery goes to 58.6V. What does it say on your charger for the voltage rating?
If you do have a 52V battery, maybe the new display is set for 48V.
The Bafang kits could always handle 52V, but they couldn't handle owners that rode the throttle hard up hills while lugging the motor and overheating the motor. So Bafang tried to lock out the voltage.
The battery is 48 volts, the charger is, 11D2A014-0188-4594-AD40-99492A063EA0.jpeg
This display is (S830)

Thanks

Back