Dr. Really? ~‘Pataphysician ... is here! So there.

Dr. Really

Greetings Citizens and Human Beings. It is good to be here.

I ride a Fuji 24 speed, an A2B Ferber in San Francisco, Marin and Sonoma Counties in Northern California. I also ride a Playa Cruiser in Black Rock City. In early 2019, I bought the used A2B Ferber from one of the bike rental companies to better navigate San Francisco. The Ferber started showing a Torque sensor Error that I can not mitigate. I found this Forum discussion https://electricbikereview.com/forums/threads/cracked-torque-sensor-plate-on-st1.25705/ let me know if anyone can point to another discussion to help. I discovered the Torque Sensor plate is cracked.

You'll have better luck posting in General Discussions with technical questions compared to doing it in Introductions.

Thanks for responding Rich. I tried posting in a topic about A2B and had no response there either. I thought it was odd that I posted as New Member, and there was not even a welcome post from anyone. I will move on.

Good luck. I get frustrated here myself. But basically, every forum is really the same. Did you look for a A2B Facebook owners forum? If you wanted to try one more time here, just ask about the problem based on the brand of motor. I personally don't know anything about A2B eBikes.

I generally post both in the specific (if there is one) and the general discussion threads - have had good, helpful response from members here. Sorry you have not had a good experience!

Pataphysician? And yet you seek specific scientific knowledge. Ironic? Illogical? Just plain silly? Who can say. Not Marcel!

Pataphysician? And yet you seek specific scientific knowledge. Ironic? Illogical? Just plain silly? Who can say. Not Marcel!
Ha Ha! Alfred Jarry would create an imaginary solution if his bicycle had broken and could not find a cure. That appears to be the situation Dr. Really? ~ 'Pataphysician finds himself in. Ha Ha!

Back