Does the Rideal come with the battery charger?

ACP68

Region
USA
OK, complete newbie to the E-bike world, not the biking world in general. Seen a lot of good reviews on this bike (thanks Randy Rides!) but I can't tell by looking on Ariel's site if the bike actually comes with the charger. If I missed it then my bad. Got it in my cart and ready to order but not sure if I'm going to need to order their charger (or anything better that the more seasoned riders can recommend). Thanks in advance!

Yes it does. Feel free to email them if you have any questions, they respond within a day usually. I got mine 2 weeks ago and love it. I can answer any other questions here about it if you have any. I originally got the black but they offered the blue because the black was back ordered and i love the blue color, glad i picked it.

Thanks for the reply! I did end up getting the answer off the Ariel Rider Reddit as well. Mine says it should be here on Tuesday. I'm sure I'll have some questions, but have seen tons of video reviews on it and it appears to be a great bike for the price. I ordered the blue mid step, so if I end up really liking it and decide later to get something better, my SO can have a bike they can get on. Already ordered a bunch of accessories for it too. Thanks again!

I also want to add that I actually emailed them about purchasing a backup charger for work, and they plan on selling them soon I their website

Back