Does Easy Motion EVO Jet have a fuse?

If so, where?
If it blows when I'm miles away from home, I'd like to be able to change it.

Larry-Wow good question. I have the same bike. Perhaps BH tech would know at their website??

BTW-Do you have the 2015 or 2016 model? How do you like your bike and would you recommend to a friend? I know I would. I love the off the line speed and power from the 350 watt rear hub. Great design! Ride Safe.

I checked the BH website - actually downloaded the pdf manual - and don't see the word fuse anywhere.
I believe I have a 2015 bike, as it was a demo unit in an e- bike shop in denver.
I rode leisurely for 10 years on nearby open space trails - wide cinder and concrete trails.
Then I had knee surgery last feb, still cannot pedal a bike due to scar tissue.
I love the bike because I can get outside in the sun and air even though I cannot pedal yet.
Sooner or later I expect the pedaling to happen -
Larry

I checked the BH website - actually downloaded the pdf manual - and don't see the word fuse anywhere.
I believe I have a 2015 bike, as it was a demo unit in an e- bike shop in denver.
I rode leisurely for 10 years on nearby open space trails - wide cinder and concrete trails.
I love the bike because I can get outside in the sun and air even though I cannot pedal yet.
Larry

Thanks for your reply Larry! Let me hookup with Will from Scooteretti on this site. He would know. The manual is not very useful for these kind of inquiries. I myself found that the auto power shutdown when the bike is left on for over 5 mins without use is not listed in the manual. The BMS in the battery has a sleep mode that powers the system off.

Sorry to hear about your knee. At least you can take advantage of the throttle option. I also had a bike injury that caused a break in riding for a while. I finally got back on with an ebike for the same reasons. Open trails, air, sun, wind landscape, etc. My new 2015 ebike has changed my life and got me riding again. I keep the bike in BOOST mode and that seems to work great in all pedal assist situations. The off the line boost feels so responsive. The thin tires are great for reduced rolling resistance IMHO. I was always use to knobby MTB tires until I discovered these new models. A very positive transition for me. Hope you get to pedaling again to feel the awesome PAS on the ebike. I test rode the 500 Watt model and wow is it powerful for me at 135lbs! Take Care and ride safe!

Larry

Larry-I did some follow-up on the fuse question:

The answer: There is no fuse in the battery but rather just the BMS board per Will from Scooterretti.

Back