DO NOT Buy the KBO Breeze without watching this video

I absolutely know how to adjust the front suspension. It wouldn't adjust. And trying to get the company to understand it, was horrendous. I do have another video that shows the motors weak performance. I have several pieces of footage where the spring was collapsing as soon as I got on it. It was a terrible experience all the way around.

I make videos for a living. I review ebikes on a daily basis. My opinions are credible.
Is that your opinion ??? LOL JK Serious question though . Do you get Free Bikes ?? I see you have 3500 subscribers . How many did you need before Companies started sending you Bikes . Are you making good money ?

Not worth reading much less watching. Click bait.
Seems like a pretty good racket . Getting free Bikes to try with just a little over 3000 subscribers . I have a good camera maybe I should do this LOL .. Seems lucrative ;) It is a nice video for proper steering :) And the color was acceptable . It's not Court level . But what is . I watch Rob Rides Again an EMTB Guy . He's on Courts level . Plus you get to watch him dump it now and then :)

There are many great YouTube channels. And the good ti greatbines grow to be successful. But the self aggrandizing channels get s few thousand likes and disappear into obscurity. Not because they’re good…
Look, I appreciate good reviews but a cursory review of previous posts reveal an attempt to promote a channel thats, well, poorly done. This sort is more about the producer than the product reviews. Watch the successful channels and try and emulate them. IMNSHO

There are many great YouTube channels. And the good ti greatbines grow to be successful. But the self aggrandizing channels get s few thousand likes and disappear into obscurity. Not because they’re good…
Look, I appreciate good reviews but a cursory review of previous posts reveal an attempt to promote a channel thats, well, poorly done. This sort is more about the producer than the product reviews. Watch the successful channels and try and emulate them. IMNSHO
I was kidding . I'm retired after working two jobs for 40 years . Time to enjoy my money before those 87,000 New IRS agents try to take it away ;)

I was kidding . I'm retired after working two jobs for 40 years . Time to enjoy my money before those 87,000 New IRS agents try to take it away ;)
Yeah here too. Early retirement followed by a PT eBike battery/kit support stint until 70. Nuff. The “experts“ ended my fun.

Back