Do any of the bikes sold by Watt Wagons have on option to ride with no pedal assist but throttle enabled?

dmark

Do any of the bikes sold by Watt Wagons have on option to ride with no pedal assist but throttle enabled?
Thanks.

Thanks for the quick response.
I want to be able to pedal with no assist, but use the Throttle for a boost now and then.
Is this possible with the Travalanche?
Is the throttle usable with pedal assist zero.

I'm pretty sure you can program that, but i'm not sure that is stock behavior for PAS 0 is it Pushkar?

I'm pretty sure you can program that, but i'm not sure that is stock behavior for PAS 0 is it Pushkar?
I believe that with the current Bafang firmware they have disabled throttle in PAS0. We can program that on our controller.

Couldn't you also program PAS1 for only 5% assist with the ability for full throttle from that?
My point is the 5% helps you with the extra weight so it would almost be like peddling a normal bike.

Yeah the standard controller needs to be on assist 1 or above for the throttle to work.
But remember the any Bafang Ultra bikes that Watt Wagons offers, will be using the Archon X1 controller with custom firmware.

Back