Discover 2 and, soon, Nomad 2

tgianco

Region
USA
City
Folsom, CA
The Discover 2 looks like (and sounds like) such a nice bike. If I hadn't just bought another new bike a few weeks ago, I would have been looking HARD at this one. The Nomad 2, when it comes out, should be a clear winner over others, like Rad, Lectric and even Aventon. The current Nomad, even without the torque sensor, gives them a ride for the money already. The Nomad 2 should be a home run.

The Discover 2 looks like (and sounds like) such a nice bike. If I hadn't just bought another new bike a few weeks ago, I would have been looking HARD at this one. The Nomad 2, when it comes out, should be a clear winner over others, like Rad, Lectric and even Aventon. The current Nomad, even without the torque sensor, gives them a ride for the money already. The Nomad 2 should be a home run.
I've had a Nomad1 for about a year and I use it mostly to commute to and from work which is about 14 miles total. It's been rock-solid. I'm guessing that the Nomad 2 will have full suspension and software like the Discover 2.

Back