Deliveries held up!!!

ranger56528

Just checked on my Himiway that was shipped out Monday July 13th, apparently the shipment of ebikes is being held up at UPS due to lack of workers due to COVID so now they are saying a possibility of one to two weeks longer, if UPS can’t get items out due to lack of employees willing to work maybe they should Work out a deal and farm out packages to another type of carrier that will get them delivered. Been 7 weeks and now questionable if it will be 1-2 weeks more, when it says signature required a person needs to plan on being around the home to recive the bike. More waiting I guess.

Himiway could work on their communication. Bought mine the beginning of June. NOTHING. I sent in a note after 5 weeks asking for ANY information.
Just a POLITE put-off saying it will be longer. Seriously? They have to know what is being shipped and where it is. En route from China, at port in US.
Even sitting waiting for UPS pickup is something. It looks to be >3 months right now. :(

Frankly it might "cull" the eBike marketing groups if people stopped ordering eBikes with down the line delivery times. Part of the problem is the arrogance that sets in whenever its a sellers market. My fear is the enthusiasiam for product that adds something socially might wane due to seriously lousy service that begins at the purchase phase.

My bike showed up and it’s assembled and battery is charging.

Attachments

• C6C71B9F-04DB-4606-BD8E-B6E8B61DB55B.jpeg
    C6C71B9F-04DB-4606-BD8E-B6E8B61DB55B.jpeg
    896.2 KB · Views: 504
Ordered June 1st and received today July 28th but it was held up at the UPS terminal in California for about a week or so due to the Chinese flu or Covid-19 as they say.

I put the rear bag, front phone bag, electric horn, left mirror (right mirror didn’t fit due to thumb shifter but I’ll figure that out later ) and one of those handle bar extensions that bolts on to the bar for extra accessories and moved the display up on that, the rubber strap wasn’t big enough and broke for the horn so I used two rubber band to hold it on for now and will figure something else out to hold it on.
My front fender had a issue, the mounting piece for the fender to fork was broken as the rivets had given out so I just used better rivets and re attached the bracket and all is ok.

25F52EFF-B425-45A8-A0C7-8BEAB15FCFA1.png

Ordered mine in late May, took 7 weeks including 10 days at UPS in L.A. It was worth the wait. This thing is a blast to ride and no problems at all. Remember to get past the first menu you need the 0510 pass code.

Himiway could work on their communication. Bought mine the beginning of June. NOTHING. I sent in a note after 5 weeks asking for ANY information.
Just a POLITE put-off saying it will be longer. Seriously? They have to know what is being shipped and where it is. En route from China, at port in US.
Even sitting waiting for UPS pickup is something. It looks to be >3 months right now. :(

UPDATE! As luck would have it the infamous FEDEX tracking email appeared last evening. BOTTOM LINE 9-10 weeks from order to delivery. Arrival occurred August 12.
Ok, expectations were about 6-8, it works.

Assembly instructions didn't cover the rack, tail light or front fender. Those are in the videos. You will need an additional pliers as well as the "assembly tool" Can capture only one side of the front fender bolts or headlight bolt. I also took a good 15mm wrench to tighten the pedals.

FYI, that battery charger gets very hot.

Last edited:
Back