Dead quiet.

teskow

Where has everybody gone? Is there a new Sondors site or what?
I have a Cruiser coming hopefully in June and would like to hear from folks who have already received their bikes. am wondering what they like about them and what they don't like.
I have a 750 Bafang hub drive motor bike now that is virtually silent running and am a bit concerned about the noise of the M620 Bafang mid drives on the Ultra line. What is the general verdict so fare?

Check out all 3 riding together. There is some noise but from what I understand it may be comparable to the noise you get from a hub motor. Without knobby off road tires it may be more noticeable on your cruiser which should have some quiet street tires on it. Great looking bike.

Hello from Tucson, Az
I received my Sondors Cruiser a couple days ago. Everything came ship ship and in perfect condition. Gorgeous paint . It was a piece of cake to assemble. I have a nice big hill where I bedded in the brakes. After the 4th hard stop they got nice and grippy. The bike handles very well. It is quite nimble in spite of the weight which one doesn't feel when riding. In short it is a well handling bike that one can love.
This is a powerful bike but the 1 & 2 assist comes on too strong for me. I would like to reprogram the the PAS assist levels a bit to more suit my taste. Mainly I would like to tone #1 & #2 down a bit.
If anybody out there knows how to do this I would appreciate the advice.

Hello from Tucson, Az
I received my Sondors Cruiser a couple days ago. Everything came ship ship and in perfect condition. Gorgeous paint . It was a piece of cake to assemble. I have a nice big hill where I bedded in the brakes. After the 4th hard stop they got nice and grippy. The bike handles very well. It is quite nimble in spite of the weight which one doesn't feel when riding. In short it is a well handling bike that one can love.
This is a powerful bike but the 1 & 2 assist comes on too strong for me. I would like to reprogram the the PAS assist levels a bit to more suit my taste. Mainly I would like to tone #1 & #2 down a bit.
If anybody out there knows how to do this I would appreciate the advice.
I believe that the assist levels can be changed from 1 through 5 to 1 through 9, I did this on my Rockstar it was easy to change. There's a video on YouTube showing how it can be done.

Where has everybody gone? Is there a new Sondors site or what?
I have a Cruiser coming hopefully in June and would like to hear from folks who have already received their bikes. am wondering what they like about them and what they don't like.
I have a 750 Bafang hub drive motor bike now that is virtually silent running and am a bit concerned about the noise of the M620 Bafang mid drives on the Ultra line. What is the general verdict so fare?
See my post in “Sondors has dropped the ball.” Maybe I should have posted here…

Nonetheless, I have put the information out there. Love my 2 Sondors bikes. I just wish they would answer an email or voicemail.

Back