daytime running light

my day time light won't turn on. i set it to on in settings. it does work when i turn on the lights

• help

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • please

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

beer8

my daytime lights won't turn on and i have it set to on in settings on bike. it will come on when i turn on the lights but then all lights are on . can i use just the daytime lights

my daytime lights won't turn on and i have it set to on in settings on bike. it will come on when i turn on the lights but then all lights are on . can i use just the daytime lights
Yes if for ST2 here you go just got this info yesterday after issues on getting new SUI replacement that as now been updated to the new 1.5 SUI firmware. My ST2 was having the same issue. There is a Service Menu that Stromer and the Dealers use this is the info.
Day time running light will now go on when you power the bike on. When you touch the headlight switch it will dim the running light Works Perfect Now!

Also: FYI The MCU above the (DL AUTONOM ) should be on OFF they are Stromer told me they are not using this software as yet.

Follow these instructions
To the set the Daylight:
1.Set the bike on the main screen that has Lock, Off, Sensor, Move, Menu.

2.Pull and hold the right brake lever.

3.While holding the right brake lever, push the Menu icon.

4.While holding the Menu icon, release the brake lever.

5.Continue holding the Menu icon until the screen automatically takes you to the MENU.

6.Scroll down to SERVICE and select it.

7.In SERVICE, select SETTINGS.

8.In SETTINGS, you’ll see DL AUTONOM. The setting should be OFF, so just press the OFF to change it to ON.

9.Press the On / Off switch underneath the top tube to exit this menu.

10.You’re done.
IMG_3240.JPG

Yes if for ST2 here you go just got this info yesterday after issues on getting new SUI replacement that as now been updated to the new 1.5 SUI firmware. My ST2 was having the same issue. There is a Service Menu that Stromer and the Dealers use this is the info.
Day time running light will now go on when you power the bike on. When you touch the headlight switch it will dim the running light Works Perfect Now!

Also: FYI The MCU above the (DL AUTONOM ) should be on OFF they are Stromer told me they are not using this software as yet.

Follow these instructions
To the set the Daylight:
1.Set the bike on the main screen that has Lock, Off, Sensor, Move, Menu.

2.Pull and hold the right brake lever.

3.While holding the right brake lever, push the Menu icon.

4.While holding the Menu icon, release the brake lever.

5.Continue holding the Menu icon until the screen automatically takes you to the MENU.

6.Scroll down to SERVICE and select it.

7.In SERVICE, select SETTINGS.

8.In SETTINGS, you’ll see DL AUTONOM. The setting should be OFF, so just press the OFF to change it to ON.

9.Press the On / Off switch underneath the top tube to exit this menu.

10.You’re done.
View attachment 3499
thanks all worked

Back