CrossCurrent X is it possible to sit up straight

raiderrich

hello
really like to get this bike it seems like you are getting a lot of bike for the price around 2k was wondering on the riding position are you bent over or is it possible to sit up straight while riding

Attachments

• 095F2604-9CCD-489C-A4A3-DB462118D37C.jpeg
    095F2604-9CCD-489C-A4A3-DB462118D37C.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 312
I do not own one, but in order to sit straight up would require modifications to the cockpit. You would likely want to raise the bars using a stem extender, and/or change the bars with a model that has rise and/or sweep. I would also recommend changing to a somewhat wider saddle.

I do not own one, but in order to sit straight up would require modifications to the cockpit. You would likely want to raise the bars using a stem extender, and/or change the bars with a model that has rise and/or sweep. I would also recommend changing to a somewhat wider saddle.
yes that is what i thought and they told me i cannot change handle bars because break HYD are to short

I used a stem extender on my CCS. No problem with brake/shifter lines. Plenty of slack left. It didn't bring it all the way up to the "sit-up-and-beg" posture of a cruiser, but it was much more upright, which I like.

With the Black Friday prices Juiced is running, you could get a HyperScorpion, with many of the advantages of the CCX plus a few more (turns out I really like having turn signals, didn't think I'd care), and a decidedly upright posture, for the same price as the CCX usually goes for. If you're any taller than Tora Harris (6'3"), pedaling may be too awkward. With the Tall Seat accessory, it works just fine for me (5'10".)

Or, like Timpo said, look around at some cruiser bikes.

Back