Crosscurrent X headlight on/off toggle function not working

Dan Mulholland

Small item- 2019 model- the current manual says to toggle the headlight and display light on and off, press and old the + speed for two seconds. The lights are always on, toggle off doesn't happen. Is this the way it is?

@Dan Mulholland I'm pretty sure there is a setting in the display to always keep the light on, or toggle on/off with + as you described. You may have it set to always on. Been a while since I've gone into the menu, but I think you get in by holding + and - simultaneously for a sec or two, then use + and - to scroll (should be an entry for "Light" or something like that), then the display on/off button to select that entry, then + or - to change the setting. Good luck.

@Dan Mulholland I'm pretty sure there is a setting in the display to always keep the light on, or toggle on/off with + as you described. You may have it set to always on. Been a while since I've gone into the menu, but I think you get in by holding + and - simultaneously for a sec or two, then use + and - to scroll (should be an entry for "Light" or something like that), then the display on/off button to select that entry, then + or - to change the setting. Good luck.
Dicky Mo- five extra points, your tip is correct, thanks!

Back