CrossCurrent S - warning of bad customer service experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

mal robot

Today marks the 4th time since I bought my OG Cross Current S in September that a spoke on my rear wheel broke. I've filed multiple tickets with support with no response (3 spokes broken: #SU00009333, 2 spokes broken: #SU00006411) with 0 response from Juiced. Broken spokes have caused me to get stranded at work a few times, wasted a lot of my time dragging my bike to and from bike shops, and caused me to spend a substantial amount of money fixing this so I can still commute to work while waiting for Juiced. I am in no way abusing the bike, riding on mostly flat paved roads and paths that are in good condition. I work in product development and thus understand that in bringing a new product to market, there will be teething issues and problems that get fixed with later revisions. However, spokes seem to have been a consistent issue even since the regular Cross Current days and teething issues do not excuse Juiced from providing prompt customer service, especially as e-bikes are a high-priced product and Juiced should be thinking about building long-term relationships with its customers. I know that I've already turned off one potential buyer from Juiced due to customer service issues and I encourage you all to think carefully before spending thousands of dollars on one of their products.

For what it's worth, I'm not the only one reporting these issues. The bike shops I've been going to sell electric bikes and also report similar issues with reliability and getting customer support. They have ceased selling Juiced products for this reason as their reputation is on the line when customers keep coming in with broken bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back