CrossCurrent S coming to Canada next week.

David Elderton

Hi Juiced fans!

Hill Eater E-Bikes is the authorized Juiced distributor for Canada. We have a full slate of CCS due in next week with 12.8, 19.2/48V, and 21 ah/52V battery’s.
We also have some OC and U500 in stock.

We are independent from Juiced, and handle customer service ourselves.

Canadian customers please visit our website at www.juicedriders.ca or call 250-538-0911

Thanks,

David Elderton.

Judging by the complaints of poor service received by US customers from Juiced I'd say Canadians are lucky to have David handling customer service.

Both times I required service, David replied quickly and my problems were resolved in no time at all. Great service. Any Canadians thinking of buying but concerned about the customer service issues they've read about on this forum shouldn't worry about service. David is fantastic.

Hi Juiced fans!

Hill Eater E-Bikes is the authorized Juiced distributor for Canada. We have a full slate of CCS due in next week with 12.8, 19.2/48V, and 21 ah/52V battery’s.
We also have some OC and U500 in stock.

We are independent from Juiced, and handle customer service ourselves.

Canadian customers please visit our website at www.juicedriders.ca or call 250-538-0911

Thanks,

David Elderton.
We Yank border hoppers are always looking for the advantage in exchange rate...I'm close enough that I could park my Jeep and WALK across the bridge to Niagara Falls, CAN, and ride back with a new CCS...any thoughts?

I spoke with someone, I think it was Dave, at the phone number listed, but I didn't get the name.

He was very helpful and sorted out some Canada-specific regulations. My experience was brief but a good one. Recommend.

My exact bike has priced out to $1,100 more than it was when I bought it in May. Wow, prices have changed!

I suspect it is the difference in currency, i.e. CA vs US dollars.
I agree, has to be something like that. I just went to the Cdn. website and the bike with the 21 aH battery is now $3,658. No way that bike was $2,500 before the increases. In fact I bought my bike with the 12.8 aH battery for $2,329. If it were only $200 to upgrade to the 21 aH battery I would have jumped at that.

Back