Crap Stuff you Bought

I got this "noodle cooler", but by the time I hooked it up, the noodles cooled off by themselves:

noodle-fan.jpg

This "DVD Rewinder" seemed like a good idea but I don't use it much:

DVD-rewinder.jpg

I'm always loosing my cell phone and remote controls so this product seemed like a remedy but now I've got a brain tumor:

headband.jpg

I got these "Shoe Umbrellas" as a birthday present for my wife. I can't understand why she never uses them:

umbrella-feet.jpg

I got this "noodle cooler", but by the time I got it hooked up, the noodles cooled off by themselves:

View attachment 143104

This "DVD Rewinder" seemed like a good idea but I don't use it much:

View attachment 143102

I'm always loosing my cell phone and remote controls so this product seemed like a remedy but now I've got a brain tumor:

View attachment 143103

I got these "Shoe Umbrellas" as a birthday present for my wife. I can't understand why she never uses them:

View attachment 143105
I'll buy the DVD rewinder off you if it's available.... the Start from Beginning button on my player broke.

Handle bar stands or Jacks, finally just gave them away, second stupid purchase among many, crazy powerful controller. Wasted money on a lot of things, starting maybe grow a brain after all these years.

Handle bar stands or Jacks, finally just gave them away, second stupid purchase among many, crazy powerful controller. Wasted money on a lot of things, starting maybe grow a brain after all these years.
Interesting. I find handlebar jacks work great when I need to remove a wheel.

I have the Handlebar Jacks and they have worked a couple of times I needed to flip Sport over on his back. Not great, but not garbage...

Evaporated milk, I opened the can and there was still some there.

My new Grandson is kinda displacing my ebike and other necessary things time and I realize the time with the Grandson is priceless. I am beginning to think perhaps one of those "halved tubes" may be a good investment. Please Folks enjoy your"kit" my opinions are just opinions, its like the time when one of my friends sent me a "facebook" wise saying about what happens when a friend confronts you with a harsh truth, trouble is 9 times out of 10, their "harsh truths" are just their opinion.
Good feelings toward all.

I wanted a lightweight convenient grass trimmer just to trim the odd few blades of grass at the side of my path. I bought one, cordless, online for £20. I didn't expect much, but didn't need much. The motor was stopped by a single blade of grass.

I wanted a lightweight convenient grass trimmer just to trim the odd few blades of grass at the side of my path. I bought one, cordless, online for £20. I didn't expect much, but didn't need much. The motor was stopped by a single blade of grass.
Your expectations were met. :)

Back