Costco Next Out of Stock for Current

gizmoboy

Region
USA
Looks like all of the Currents in Costco next are coming up out of stock... anyone heard a whisper of a resupply or some change in the Current product line?

Looks like on the Priority site they still have stock on Currents...

Just checked again - Current with Shimano is available- but not Enviolo.
The 20% discount at Costco Next for Priority bikes and accessories- not Priority’s entire product line - really temps me. I’ve been holding out to see if they “restock” the Enviolo since it is available at the regular Priority site.

I like just about everything about the Current except I would like to see a wider tire (more like 2.3-2.8).

That has me liking the Evelo Omega more, but it's 2x the price...

I like just about everything about the Current except I would like to see a wider tire (more like 2.3-2.8).

That has me liking the Evelo Omega more, but it's 2x the price...
I like the Current also - especially the Costco Next price! but I'm leaning towards the Evelo Atlas for the throttle option (Omega comes w/a throttle).
One thing to note; The Omega has an Enviolo Automatic. The Current has choice of Shimano 8sp (available now at CN) and Enviolo CVT - only at Priority website currently.
Well, two things to note; Omega has a more powerful motor. 550w vs 750w - if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, the Omega is more powerful and has a more advanced motor and has a throttle, but I would be willing to sacrifice these advantages if the Current could be outfitted with a more comfy tire for the money, but I think the 47mm tire is the widest it can field.

I don't know as mush as I probably should about tire sizes. Have you looked at Vvolt bikes? Actually, come to think of it, I think they may have narrower tires.

Did you see the post about Priority E Coast? I don't know how to copy links put you could find it in a search. Priority's new model. It has wider tires.

I don't know as mush as I probably should about tire sizes. Have you looked at Vvolt bikes? Actually, come to think of it, I think they may have narrower tires.

Did you see the post about Priority E Coast? I don't know how to copy links put you could find it in a search. Priority's new model. It has wider tires.
I did see the e-coast. What I like about the current is: mid-drive, integrated battery, belt, and torque sensor.

The e-coast has non-integrated battery and hub drive, so it's out for me.

I'm with you about your likes; mid-drive, integrated battery, belt, and torque sensor. I also need a removable battery to save if from the cold winters and hot summers.
There are a lot of choices that look like the battery was an after thought and it seems to be that way on a lot of beach cruisers.
Gazelle Ultimate C380+, Priority Current and Evelo Altas are the bikes I'm kind of stuck on. Gazelle has some cheaper models but they have an integrated front suspension that I'm not fond of.

Back