Copenhagen Wheel

Sherwin

I am 82 and ride my Bianchi Strada. Patiently hoping to get the Wheel soon to help me get over some hills! They said I would get one before Feb. 2017. How realistic is that?

I am 82 and ride my Bianchi Strada. Patiently hoping to get the Wheel soon to help me get over some hills! They said I would get one before Feb. 2017. How realistic is that?
They have been promising release for the last two years I been involved with ebikes. I wish you well...but I would buy something already performing well in the market. You can be riding something real while waiting for the CW!

Cheers!

Grench is giving you good advice! At your age, get something that you can enjoy now. Ebikes make me feel like a kid again, and wouldn't want to postpone this feeling even by a day.

I just got the Wheel! It took 10 months after ordering. It weighs 20 lbs, 3 lbs more than listed on their site. Must be the rim, spokes, cassette and tire, yes?

Great to read they are now shipping. Please report on how it is working for you. Looking forward to reading your impressions.

Back