Control Nyon 2 map zoom with buttons?

I wish...seems like no way though, even though it's so obvious. And oddly, you can do it with cobi.bike.

Thanks for the reply. I looked on the bosch site, it says something about using the hash button, but wheres that? bit of a pain, really.

I found it. hit the diamond button for the quick menu then right and left scroll button till you get to the zoom menu. then when your in maps hi the diamond button then the up or down key.

thanks, thats great! Although still a little clunky, but i can work with that! I guess the hash button means diamond key, a better name for it, really.

thanks, thats great! Although still a little clunky, but i can work with that! I guess the hash button means diamond key, a better name for it, really.
ya hell I did not know about that menu for a long time. until I accidentally discovered it and used it to reset my trips. is not bad at all you can do it with one hand while riding.

I completely forgot there are other functions in the quick menu besides custom riding modes. Thanks

Back