Contacting Bull North America

Babrassiler

Has anyone else on here had an issue of late getting in contact with Bulls?
I've been trying to speak with someone for well over a week and there has been no response whatsoever. My previous experience has been that they were very responsive.

It's hard to get hold of bike people during Eurobike. It ended yesterday. Folks are traveling today. Probably by tomorrow they will be back on the job.

I tried to contact them several times. First time it took about 10 days to get a response from the right person. Once I eventually rec'd a partial response, I sent an immediate follow-up email asking again, but never rec'd a reply. This was about 3 months ago.

Has anyone else on here had an issue of late getting in contact with Bulls?
I've been trying to speak with someone for well over a week and there has been no response whatsoever. My previous experience has been that they were very responsive.

That's what the dealers are for! Call few dealers around or your nearest one!
Manufacturers try to discourage people contacting them directly because they have other things to do. Quite often lot of prospective customers ask a lot of questions on the phone or email only to buy another brand which offers them lower price. It can be same experience for dealers. They spend a lot of time on the phone and emails and the guy goes to another dealer just because they offer slightly lower price.
To discourage these kind of people, they direct all inquiries to the nearest dealer.

That's what the dealers are for! Call few dealers around or your nearest one!

The dealer who I purchased the bike from has also tried to contact them with no success, as I said in my original post Bulls N.A. have been very responsive previously. I think that @Alaskan is correct and that the team was overseas, at least that's what I'm hoping!

The dealer who I purchased the bike from has also tried to contact them with no success, as I said in my original post Bulls N.A. have been very responsive previously. I think that @Alaskan is correct and that the team was overseas, at least that's what I'm hoping!

Just like Trek, Specialized, BULLS doesn't participate in the Eurobike. They have their own show in Koln, Germany.
It is quite possible that few personnel from the BULLS team are traveling before the trade show starts here in the US. Barney and Adam are nice people and I am sure they will get back to you.

Back