Clicking noise on Colt 604

Surface will send you a new freehub if you just ask. They sent me one.
Thanks for that. If they send me one is it a big chore to replace it? I wonder what a bike shop would charge? Bike still has warranty maybe I will drop bike off with the new hub and have them replace it under warranty. Thanks for your info. Just received a email saying they will send me a new hub. I hope they will install it.

Thanks for that. If they send me one is it a big chore to replace it? I wonder what a bike shop would charge? Bike still has warranty maybe I will drop bike off with the new hub and have them replace it under warranty. Thanks for your info. Just received a email saying they will send me a new hub. I hope they will install it.
Gordon said since the bike is still under warranty, take it somewhere that will replace it, send him the bill and they'll cover it. Hoping that applies to anyone who bought one of their bikes.

Good luck!

Surface will send you a new freehub if you just ask. They sent me one.
I contacted Surface, they actually had the cassette freehub I needed. I was impressed with how much help they gave me. My bike is now working perfectly. Many thanks to Gordon at Surface.

I have to agree that Gordon is a great help. Glad to hear your bike is fixed and now you can enjoy it. Gordon sent me a new hub and told me to bring it to where I bought the bike for installation. I will post when its finished.

I have to agree that Gordon is a great help. Glad to hear your bike is fixed and now you can enjoy it. Gordon sent me a new hub and told me to bring it to where I bought the bike for installation. I will post when its finished.
Update, received new hub from Gordon, thank you Gordon. Dropped bike off at City e cycles in Victoria he installed the hub and my bike is like new, no clicking:)

Back