Cheers from Toronto Canada

kenczr

Got my new Rad Rover E-bike last week. It's a great bike overall.

BUT unfortunately the bike got caught in rain and the throttle and pedal assist ceased to work. :(

whookie groan.. :eek:

Hope things will be up and running soon for ya. Yikes. was it a big down pour?? Hopefully they are some what water resistant.

whookie groan.. :eek:

Hope things will be up and running soon for ya. Yikes. was it a big down pour?? Hopefully they are some what water resistant.
Yes it was quite a big downpour. Radeva power bikes should make it water resistant considering that people use this bike for their daily commute. And it can't be avoided that the bike will be parked outside and is prone to be wet by rain. what ya think?

Hopefully you've been in touch with someone about your experience & fix. Been knocking on some email doors? You know what they say about the squeaky wheel. Much luck in your fix, may it be quick so you can get back to the joy's of riding.

I have yet to dunk mine but I would be sorrowly if it happened...:oops: I live in a rain predominant town.

Cnugget,it helps to know where your plugs are, a throttle on ebay is 3 bucks free shipping .. and if you put up pictures of the existing wires i can tell you how to solder in a new throttle...most ebikes i fix, problems are something easy...for instance someone taking the bike through a doorway they normally do not and unplugging something,it happens quite a bit.

Back