Changing kph to mph on 2020 Turbo Vado 3.0

Extreme1

I posted this in the main part of this forum, but thought I'd have better luck here.

Anyone know how to make the screen read mph instead of kph? I went into Mission Control, but that didn't help.

I did see your original post and checked my TCD instructions. I was surprised to not find any reference to setting kph vs mph. Our Vados came set to mph. I'm going to guess it's a dealer setting, like tire circumference, etc. I suggest giving your LBS a call.

I posted this in the main part of this forum, but thought I'd have better luck here.

Anyone know how to make the screen read mph instead of kph? I went into Mission Control, but that didn't help.
Hold the “-“ or left button on TCD for 5 seconds.
On one of the firmware updates my display was changed to KM and I had to do this. This also allows you to change time and date.

Last edited:
I did see your original post and checked my TCD instructions. I was surprised to not find any reference to setting kph vs mph. Our Vados came set to mph. I'm going to guess it's a dealer setting, like tire circumference, etc. I suggest giving your LBS a call.
I thought I was blind, there's nothing in the owners manual about it. Thanks for responding, I was getting frustrated.

Attachments

• A07E3095-752D-413F-B8C5-54CB6B8AC34D.jpeg
    A07E3095-752D-413F-B8C5-54CB6B8AC34D.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 1,472
You'll both get a laugh out of this. Without my reading glasses I couldn't read the kph. We did a long ride yesterday. Yea it wasn't that long lol.
My ridng glasses, Rx sunglasses, are bifocals so I can read the bike displays...🙄

Thanks, everyone! @Extreme1, I have been pouring over my manual for my turbo Como and could not find the setting. Who knew that "system set-up" was how to change from miles to kilometers, etc. Not me!

Back