Changing a flat tire on Lacuba

art newcomer

While I really like the bike. Got a flat tire on the rear and trying to get the shimano 8 cassette back on is proving to be a bear.
I can't imagine if this were to happen on the side of the road!
Thankfully, my dealer sent me enough manuals to help figure this out. The owners manual is a joke.
Art

it just takes practice. I have the bike vertical get the wheel in so the chain and derailed is in the right place (you want t one in the smallest cog) then work it into the slots. once you get it in let the bikes weight push it snug tighten the quick release then spin the wheel to make sure its centered, I had not done it in years and I had to do it the first time at night in the rain.

it just takes practice. I have the bike vertical get the wheel in so the chain and derailed is in the right place (you want t one in the smallest cog) then work it into the slots. once you get it in let the bikes weight push it snug tighten the quick release then spin the wheel to make sure its centered, I had not done it in years and I had to do it the first time at night in the rain.
Thx for your reply,however, my bike has the gates drive belt and the shimano 8 is 8 gears inside the hub. All this seemed a better design, no more broken chains or dirt in the gears, but my biggest complaint is Bulls left out any suggestions in the manual that comes with the bike.

Thx for your reply,however, my bike has the gates drive belt and the shimano 8 is 8 gears inside the hub. All this seemed a better design, no more broken chains or dirt in the gears, but my biggest complaint is Bulls left out any suggestions in the manual that comes with the bike.
I was wondering with the 8 speed. I know bulls instructions are pretty much non existent. but I bet there are YouTube videos on how to do it.

Back