Change top speed

seif55

hello all

I bought a overfly hummer ebike on Amazon. Ordered some front fork suspensions from RST and changed the pedals. Bike is nice. Only thing missing is to go faster.

Bike has a baffang motor and the lcd is a c300s

I checked the manual on how to enter settings and change the top speed. Here's the thing it goes from 19-20-21mph then jumps to 62mph. Not only it doesn't make sense but I tried it and it's the same speed.

The bike actually goes to 25mph out the box. But I'm not sure if it's the real speed because in the settings it's showing the wheel size as 22. But they are 20's. When I switch that to 20, max speed becomes 20 mph.

How can I change the top speed to more then 25 real mph

The Q&A section of the Amazon page for the Overfly may prove useful... 😉

Customer questions & answers
Q: Bike weight? Max speed?
A: The weight is 58.4 lbs and the default set for max speed is 20MPH according to federal regulation. You can change the default setting but it may invalid the manufacturer warranty on electrical parts. Thanks.
By Roswheel USA on December 25, 2019

Q: Is there any way to increase the top speed past 20 mph?
A: Yes. But it will void your warranty. The display will record any changes you made in the flash-memory.
By Roswheel USA on March 30, 2020

Great bike at a great price!
By PongPing on June 9, 2020What an amazing bike for the price! Throttle works from a dead stop, 80nm of I torque, and you can raise the top speed limit to 30mph.
It came 95% assembled. I’ll probably buy another. Thumbs up! Great bike!

Last edited:
The Q&A section of the Amazon page for the Overfly may prove useful...

Customer questions & answers
Q: Bike weight? Max speed?
A: The weight is 58.4 lbs and the default set for max speed is 20MPH according to federal regulation. You can change the default setting but it may invalid the manufacturer warranty on electrical parts. Thanks.
By Roswheel USA on December 25, 2019

Q: Is there any way to increase the top speed past 20 mph?
A: Yes. But it will void your warranty. The display will record any changes you made in the flash-memory.
By Roswheel USA on March 30, 2020

Great bike at a great price!
By PongPing on June 9, 2020What an amazing bike for the price! Throttle works from a dead stop, 80nm of I torque, and you can raise the top speed limit to 30mph.
It came 95% assembled. I’ll probably buy another. Thumbs up! Great bike!
I did check those, but no one explains HOW

You sure those aren't kph? Many ebike monitors have those high numbers in the setting, and if you suspend the bike and free run the rear wheel it could get pretty fast. But absolutely not that fast!

Back