Cargo Trailer on sale

88 pounds I not much. I don't think I would care for a seat post mount. rack and or lights could get in the way.

I bought it. And I'm happy with the trailer.
To use it I had to remove my rack (4 hex bolts). Thudbuster seat post and dual spring saddle. I use the original seat post and saddle.

The reviews online said the trailer bed was flimsy and it was. I reinforced the bed with a piece of Aluma-plast.
Aluma-plast is a material of ridged plastic sandwiched top and bottom with aluminum. It is very light and sturdy.
I sprayed the top of the new trailer bed insert with Dupli-Color Aerosol Bed Armor a rubberized spray that protects truck beds.

I don't care about 88 lbs. it carries way more beer, groceries and garden supplies than my panniers do.

IMG_5414.JPG

IMG_5435.JPG
IMG_5434.JPG

Nicely done. Looks good with your bike also! Yours is different than the one I got from the link above. Yours is wider and foldable I think. Had the good fortune of finding a 20 gallon tote with lid that fit mine perfectly so I swapped out the included plastic tub with canvas cover for the craftsman tote(Red and Black). Made a few other "2.0 upgrades". Check out the video if interested in seeing what I did with it.

Weird, when I clicked your link a while back it showed my trailer also made by Aosum.

To use it I had to remove my rack (4 hex bolts). Thudbuster seat post and dual spring saddle. I use the original seat post and saddle.

The reviews online said the trailer bed was flimsy and it was. I reinforced the bed with a piece of Aluma-plast.
Aluma-plast is a material of ridged plastic sandwiched top and bottom with aluminum. It is very light and sturdy.
I sprayed the top of the new trailer bed insert with Dupli-Color Aerosol Bed Armor a rubberized spray that protects truck beds.

I don't care about 88 lbs. it carries way more beer, groceries and garden supplies than my panniers do.

View attachment 87649

View attachment 87650View attachment 87652
where did you get the aluma-plast?

View attachment 87649

View attachment 87650View attachment 87652
Hi,
I appreciate your photos/info. I intend to buy this seat post-mount trailer to haul an inflatable paddleboard backpack https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bestway-...280550177?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0. I am guess-timating the total backpack weight to be less than 50 pounds. I will be transporting 10 miles each way to various local lakes via smooth concrete bike path routes. The ebike "tow mule" of choice will probably be my 2018 M2S(brand) KUSH (model) dual suspension 750w BaFang rear hub fat tire beast. It now has 21,000+ miles and still performs just as awesomely as it did at mile #1. At age 71, I can't/won't defer buying more fun toyz and the "kayak" option of these inflatable paddleboards intrigues me. I still go for a 50+ mile ebike ride pretty much every day, but I also have a desire for other options/toyz. too.

Back