Cargo bike in Hawaii?

Birdfish

Region
USA
I'm looking for an e-cargo bike in Oahu. Only local option I see are Terns, which look great but are more than I'd like to spend (and out of stock). I'd been considering. Radwagon 4, but would need to use a freight forwarder and have been seeing pretty mixed reviews.

I'm looking for something that:
1. can fit two thule yepp maxi bike seats
2. Ships to Hawaii
3. Is between 3 and 4k, including add-ons
4. Is repairable/easy to find parts for

Murf Alpha Cargo looks like a good option (don't know about repairable/parts though). Haven't found too many other options though so I thought I'd post here and see if there were any other brands to check out. I also considered a non e-bike and conversion kit. Can't decide if that's nuts or more practical for long term use.

Thanks for any advice!

Have you tried to order through our local ebike dealers. ? Hawaii has $500 rebate to encourage more people to ride ebikes, you can add to your budget. I would recommend Ebikes Hawaii where I bought my 1st emtb, and Ride Smart Maui is where Is where I bought the 2nd emtb.
Both dealers are also in Ebike rentals.
Try contact them, they did not charge me for shipping just State tax and ebike licensing fee.
They may have the cargo ebike you are looking to have.
Thanks, I figured I could only get the ones they had advertised online but I'll talk to them and see if there are any other options. Seems like a lot of ebike options locally, just not many cargo bikes I can use for carrying kids. Right now I have my older kid on the back of my commuter, but when my younger starts going to daycare too I'm going to need something bigger.

Back