Carbon frames for Bafang M200,M400,M600,BBS,BBSHD motors

c3strom_echo

Region
Other
The frames of electric bicycles are all aluminum frames. I want to know how many people are willing to upgrade to carbon frames?
Upgrade the aluminum frame of the existing electric bicycle to a carbon frame, or purchase a BAFANG M400, M600, BBS, BBSHD motor to upgrade the bicycle to an electric bicycle.
This is a carbon frame that matches BAFANG M400 motor, 26inch, I also made a sample carbon fork
black 26inch.jpg

This is another carbon frame, 27.5 inches, can be used for BAFANG BBS, BBSHD motors, or ordinary bicycles
mtb 27.5inch.jpg

No, Just want to know what everyone thinks, but thank you for your comments, I will visit this link.

Why bother to save a few pounds at great expense, and s*it quality if frame purchased from China direct. A silly waste and nothing more than silly bragging rights.

Reactions: MMC
The frames of electric bicycles are all aluminum frames. I want to know how many people are willing to upgrade to carbon frames?
Upgrade the aluminum frame of the existing electric bicycle to a carbon frame, or purchase a BAFANG M400, M600, BBS, BBSHD motor to upgrade the bicycle to an electric bicycle.
This is a carbon frame that matches BAFANG M400 motor, 26inch, I also made a sample carbon fork
View attachment 76195
This is another carbon frame, 27.5 inches, can be used for BAFANG BBS, BBSHD motors, or ordinary bicycles
View attachment 76196
What a waste! So many frames are just crap builds.

Reactions: MMC
BBSHD do not work on many carbon frames. Wall thickness of bottom brackets keeps motor from sliding in.

This is a carbon frame that matches BAFANG M400 motor, 26inch, I also made a sample carbon
This is another carbon frame, 27.5 inches, can be used for BAFANG BBS, BBSHD motors, or

yikes! Patchwork!!??

Looks like they went from 26"-27.5" or 27.5"-29". At least put a helmet in front of the obvious blemishes or repair. Chainstay is the singlemost stress point on bikes I've seen. Not counting the bent chainrings, broken chains or stripped cassette cogs on the rear. JMO
FWIW I also ordered a carbon frame form overseas a couple of years ago and yes the bottom bracket shell was to thick for the BBSHD. Nice looking frame but no good for a mid drive. I also had to get a third party involved to get my money back, I think it was $600 or so. Biggest issue was shipping charges insanely high more than frame cost. Got lucky and went down to USPS in person and $90 shipped cheaper than keeping it.

I guess everybody failed to see my humor here..... I didnt want to be too obvious as to my cynicism.
This is where emoticons are helpful. Reading we get no tone of voice or facial expressions to indicate the intent. My apologies. Knowing the intent now it is rather funny.

Back