Canadian CCX

Feliz

It looks like the Canadian CCX is simply a CCS with a tire swap. Anyone order one?
I'm looking for a reason to purchase one in Canada and pay $500 more (after exchange) or buy one in the US and peddle it over the border.

After reading the blog I'm even more convinced it's really a CCS, they say the Schwalbe tires are an option. The pictures they have don't show the cables running inside the tubes or the new tube containing the larger controller.

It also includes the Grin Satiator charger. That is a $300 upgrade. When I bought my CCS it came equipped with the 52V /21Ah battery and Satiator charger as well as GPS tracker. I would not have been willing to buy the Satiator on my own, but now that I have one, I wouldn't go back for anything. It is an awesome charger that allows custom charging profiles that makes it so easy to charge your pack for your needs on any given day.

You are correct, that the picture they are using is a CCS not a CCX. I'm not sure what bike they are actually selling.

Right. Everything I've read about the Satiator charger indicates it's a good one. Does it work with other batteries, I have Pedego and Bosch batteries as well?

You are correct, that the picture they are using is a CCS not a CCX. I'm not sure what bike they are actually selling.

There's nothing wrong with the CCS, I would just like to know what I'm getting, if it is a CCS their site is misleading.

Right. Everything I've read about the Satiator charger indicates it's a good one. Does it work with other batteries, I have Pedego and Bosch batteries as well?
The Satiator will work with battery packs from 24V to 52V, including lead acid and Lithium Ion. You will need an adapter to plug into the charging port on your pack unless it uses a 3 pin XLR type connection.

Hi guys, David from Hill Eater E-Bikes here, we are the Canadian distributor. Sorry for the confusion, things change pretty fast at Juiced, and sometimes we are playing catch up.

Our CCX is a CCS with the following improvements:
21ah/52V battery,
Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires
Satiator charger instead of the stock charger.

We may have some of the CCX with the new concealed wiring channel in the spring, along with RipCurrent and Scrambler. For now we have good stock of the CCS and CCS with upgrades. I have taken down our CCX listing and replaced it with the optioned up CCS that we call the CCS 52/21, priced at 3799.00 CAD.

Last edited:
Back