cable actuated hydraulic disc brake for 2020 Rad Rover

I have a set of more expensive ones and I’m not happy. They’re better but not $150 better. I think I’m gonna go for full hydraulic

I have a set of more expensive ones and I’m not happy. They’re better but not $150 better. I think I’m gonna go for full hydraulic
Thanks. Could you be a little more specific? 25% better? 50%? I really am OK most of the time with stock but the front brake has failed two times. I pull the lever and hear a clicking sound but no front brakes. A slight turn on the inside adjuster has fixed it both times.

I should have added that both times that the front brake caliper failed was shortly after adjusting the brake cable. The first time was fairly soon (maybe 1/2 mile) and the second time just a couple of miles after. Both times I raised the bike and did a very slight adjustment on the inside adjustment and everything was fine for quite a while. That never happened with the rear caliper. So I was thinking maybe something is wrong with the front one which is the main reason I'm thinking about trying the ones above.

Back