Broken PAS disc

Lhoytt

Hi, I have a 2019 Rad Rover. I went to use my bike and found the PAS disc broken into several pieces (see photo)

242B019D-9FDC-44F0-AE8A-55E6BDEA4823.jpeg

I Googled this part and found a bunch on line, some of which come in two pieces that can’t wait installed without removing the crank and chain ring. Does anyone have experience with this and is there a 2 piece PAS disc that would be compatible? Mine has 12 magnets.

Thanks for the help!

Stef, please do remember to reply and let me know if your new 2-piece disc works. Rad sent me a new one and I ordered a crank wrench so that I can remove my crank and install the new one. My sensor itself is fine, so I will just do the disc.

Larry

Same for me, Rad sent me a new one, but the operation will be more easy with this disk in two parts. DisK sent by the french seller yesterday.

Stef, you mentioned the French seller. Can you give us a link to the site or at least the name of the site? Rad sent me a new disc and I have a crank puller coming so that I can pull the crank and chain ring and replace the disc. It would have been so much easier to have the 2-piece one to put on without removing the crank.

I just went through this on my 2016 RADROVER. I ended up ordering the replacement from Rad and bought the crank puller. Pretty easy job; but would be very difficult without the crank puller.

Back