Bought first Ebike (M2S)today.

Jimmyjames72

We are super excited we bought an R750 today . Super excited to get into the Ebike world and see all that it has the offer. If anybody has any tips on the first things to do to the bike like what type of headlight or flashlight you use for front light rear light etc.

First thing to do? Charge the battery and go try it out! Congrats on the new ride.

We are super excited we bought an R750 today . Super excited to get into the Ebike world and see all that it has the offer. If anybody has any tips on the first things to do to the bike like what type of headlight or flashlight you use for front light rear light etc.
Good luck with it. While you are charging the battery go over every bolt on the bike. RadPower has torque information on their site which should apply to most manufacturers fat bikes.

Periodically it pays to check bolts every now and again. Mostly I watch my rack bolts as we ride a lot of rail trails so sometimes plenty of bumps. I 've only had 2 actually loosen, one fell out and I replaced it with a longer bolt so I could nut the backside. The other one was yesterday but that's at 730 miles so all in all I'm pretty happy with that. Loctite can be good as long as your Chinese Allen heads don't strip before the loctite gives!
If I had a consistent loose bolt I surely would dab a little on there.

4EF5C67A-BB32-4DEF-9F4A-519E9EE98133.jpeg

Back