Bosch Speed Performance system shuts down mid ride.

This thread was super helpful! I had the same issue on my CityZen T10, where it would very randomly shut off mid ride.

I purchased it used on Facebook marketplace in 2022 with only a few hundred miles on it. At first, I didn’t notice the issue, but after time, it would typically shut off once or twice a ride when going over hard bumps.

I took it to a local repair shop, and they did a ton of firmware updates on the bike. They told me that some of the patch notes mentioned the shutting off issue, and they also snugged up the battery connector.

However, the issue wasn’t fixed at all. In fact, it seemed even more common! The difference was that I couldn’t always match it to riding over a big bump. It was more random now.

So I did some research and found this thread. I tried the “loosen the screws on the intuvia mount” fix, and it worked like a charm. The bike has been perfectly reliable since then.

So definitely try loosening the screws before fully replacing the mount! And thanks to everyone who mentioned that :)

Hello,
Hope this is helpful. I can 'buy' "the loosen the screws on the Intuvia Mount " fix. : ) I owned two e-bikes
with Bosch Intuvia equipped Powertrains...7 Years ,14,000 miles, not a single problem !

I'm not sure but there may be torque specs for the screws securing the Intuvia computer to the
mount ? I'd have to go check...Perhaps 2-3 Nm ?? Perhaps if the mount is over tightened it torques
( twists) the attached computer just enough to cause the intermittent problem you experienced
and nearly impossible to track down.

Back