BOSCH COMPUTER DISPLAY PROBLEM AND SOLUTION

Tiny

I have had my R&M Nevo since Sept. 2017. I noticed near the end of the riding season here in Minnesota that my Bosch Computer Display was gradually getting slower and slower to respond for the ride. The computer would just flicker for several seconds that eventually grew into minutes and finally stopped all together once I put the bike away for the Winter. My dealer wanted to run what he called a diagnostic test. Since the dealer is only open in the Winter by appointment and is a significant distance away, especially on Winter slick roads, and I was interested in resolving the issue quickly, I by passed the warranty issue and instead bought a new Bosch Display Computer from the New York R&M dealer. This Bosch Computer has worked out very well. It picked up my odometer mileage accurately when it was installed. And I was able to perform the necessary input to get it operating as it should. I have had a chance to ride about 20 miles this Winter. Not much, but enough mileage to notice a smoother ride with this computer. If you have any questions contact me.

Back