Bluejay Brand Owners?

If it didn't have a huge battery strapped to the downtube, it would look halfway decent. I also noticed they don't have their own forum on EBR...
At that price point, an integrated battery seems a reasonable ask. I spoke with the rep and they sound pretty active in a particular National Facebook Forum on E-Bikes. So maybe this isn’t on their radar yet. So many new brands out this year...

Are there any Bluejay owners who want to share their experiences? Love to know about reliability, quality, and fun factor! We are an independent bike shop in Houston, TX considering the brand.

John
Hello, As a consumer, if I were buying an e-bike ands checked the Bluejay price point, $2995, I'd strongly consider the Electra Townie Go first.
Bosch Power, Trek support network etc. The Electra has a track record, the Bluejay is preorder which is always a bit of a concern to me.
My intent is not to be discouraging, just my opinion.
Good luck, John

Hello, As a consumer, if I were buying an e-bike ands checked the Bluejay price point, $2995, I'd strongly consider the Electra Townie Go first.
Bosch Power, Trek support network etc. The Electra has a track record, the Bluejay is preorder which is always a bit of a concern to me.
My intent is not to be discouraging, just my opinion.
Good luck, John
I’d appreciate the feedback! We’re an independent bike store so Trek is not an option for us carry.

Did you end up adding the Bluejay’s to your shop? If so, what kind of customer feedback have you received on the bikes?

Back